Entry Management Opportunity
Check out this excellent entry management role, working alongside a supportive owner.
This position will be a perfect stepping stone into farm management with the on farm support of the farm owner, or a relaxing ease of pace for a retired dairy farmer.
Based only 10 minutes from Hawera with a rural primary school just a few minutes’ drive away. This farm boasts a small herd with a big heart, flexible daily routine and a great canvas to hone your skills.
The property is 67 hectares of flat contour with the odd gully, and is run on a low input system. Milking
180 spring calving cross herd cows through a 22 aside herringbone, supplying to Open Country.
If you have been looking for that perfect step up, THIS IS IT!
Start date can be immediate, and live on or live off farm are both optional, you choose!
What’s on offer:
- Supportive and proactive farm owner.
- Well maintained, warm, 3 bedroom house with office, log burner and heat pump.
- 2 rostered days off a fortnight.
- Average of 40 hours work a week.
- Total remuneration package of 55,000k-60,000k per annum.
- Hawera town 10 minutes.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity applicants must hold the following:
- Caring and compassionate atowards livestock.
- Pro-active attitude towards health and safety.
- At least level 3 certificate in Agriculture or relevant dairy experience.
- Competent in operating tractors and motorbikes.
- Be clean and tidy.
- Drug Free.
- Complete a Criminal Check.
- Have a current NZ work Visa if applicable.
- Have employment plus tenancy references.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional role then please contact Cheval Graham
on 027-740-7926 or