MANAGEMENT - RARE OPPORTUNITY
Positions like these don’t come available in the dairy industry very often. Passionate supportive
owner operators are excited to present a rare opportunity for someone to join their team as an
entry level manger. Enjoy their well-presented 113 effective ha, flat contoured farm. Peak milking
330 Jersey cows. Operating as a system 3 with in shed feed. Amazing infrastructure including a well
maintained, centrally located 40 bail rotary with ACR’s.
Are you enthusiastic about climbing the dairy industry ladder?
Are you committed to gaining exceptional knowledge in every aspect of the farming system?
Do you LOVE Jersey cows?
Are you a STRONG team player?
Do you appreciate being rewarded for going above and beyond?
APPLY TODAY so you don’t miss this rare opportunity!!!!!
Position start date will be 1 st June 2021
What’s on offer:
- Supportive farm owners.
- Off farm training supported.
- Recently renovated, warm, fully insulated 3-bedroom home with log burner
(wood supplied), Heat pump and HRV system.
- 6 on 2 off roster. 12 on 2 off roster for 10 weeks over spring.
- Average of 45 hours work a week.
- Total remuneration package of 65,000k-75,000k per annum. Based on
- Inglewood town 3 minutes. Primary school, High school, Supermarket,
Takeaways, sport facilities.
- New Plymouth town 20 minutes.
- Mountain 20 minutes.
- Beach 20 minutes.
- The farm boasts 2 rivers and picturesque views of Mt Taranaki.
- 1 dog and 1 cat will be accepted as house pets.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity applicants must hold the following:
- Caring and compassionate towards livestock.
- First class attitude towards health and safety.
- At least two full seasons experience.
- Competent in operating tractors and motorbikes.
- Be clean and tidy.
- An understanding of pasture management.
- A full driver’s License.
- Drug Free.
- Complete a Criminal Check.
- Have a current NZ work Visa.
- Have employment plus tenancy references.
If you would like to know more about this exceptional role then please contact
Rebecca Van Den Brand on 020-4189-3442 or